AirSprint Inc., a fractional jet company, has been designated a WYVERN Wingman certified operator, making it the first operator to achieve the certification within one year through participation in the Flight Leader Program.
The WYVERN Wingman Standard is the first air charter audit standard in the aviation industry, providing a safety benchmark to allow air charter customers to assess performance expectations against industry best-operating practices before purchasing services.
“AirSprint is proud to receive our WYVERN Wingman certification,” said James Elian, AirSprint president and CEO. “We have always treated every flight as an opportunity to demonstrate or improve our exemplary level of safety — and working through the Flight Leader program with a WYVERN coach has taken us to the next level.”
WYVERN Wingman Operators are evaluated by the Wingman Standard criteria, which include an assessment of operational activities, review of the company operational history and safety records, Safety Management System (SMS), internal evaluation program, administrative compositions, technical documentation, pilots and aircraft records, training requirements, and maintenance operations including technician training and experience.
“We are proud to announce that AirSprint is a Wingman Operator,” said Sonnie Bates, WYVERN CEO. “Conforming to the WYVERN Wingman Standard is a testament to an organizations culture and commitment to safety.”
- North and Midlands to share £4.7bn local transport fund after HS2 rail leg scrapped | UK News
- New Jersey bill would destroy hotel franchising, drive hotels from Garden State
- Warnings issued as £12.3m lost to holiday scams in 2023
- Gol Semata Wayang Luka Modric Bawa Real Madrid Kalahkan Sevilla
- Delivery riders to strike again as takeaway volumes fell during last walkout | Business News